ONGC Recruitment 2016 2017 Legal Advisor Vacancy
Oil andd Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment of Assistant Legal Advisor through CLAT-2017 Examination for LLM. ONGC is looking for promising, energetic and young persons with bright academic record to join the organization as Assistant Legal Advisor at E1 level.
ONGC Recruitment 2016 2017 Legal Advisor Vacancy: Details
- Post Name: Assistant Legal Advisor
- Vacancies: 15
- Age limit: General – 30 Years, OBC – 33 Years , SC/ST – 35 Years, OWD – 40 Years
- Pay Scale: E1 Level ₹ 24,900 – 50,500/-
ONGC Recruitment 2016 2017 Legal Advisor Vacancy: Educational Qualification
- Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks.
- Practicing advocate with 3 years experience would be preferred for all categories.
ONGC Recruitment 2016 2017 Legal Advisor Vacancy: Selection Process
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2017 Conducted by Chankya National Law University (CNLU), Patna for the purpose of admission in postgraduate programme (LLM) in the National Law Universities. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CLAT-2017 Score for posts graduate courses (LLM) tobeheld on 14th May 2017. Only shortlisted candidates based on Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)-2017 Exam Score will be called for Personal Interview.
ONGC Recruitment 2016 2017 Legal Advisor Vacancy: How To Apply?
Application is a two stage process
- On-line registration for CLAT-2017 examination for LLM to be held on 14.05.2017
- Online Application to ONGC webiste along with CLAT-2017 registration number.
ONGC Recruitment 2016 2017 Legal Advisor Vacancy: Important Dates
The Candidates are required to first submit their application ON-LINE for CLAT-2017 examination following the steps prescribed in the information brochure for the examination. The ONGC CLAT-2017 Online registration ends on 25.05.2017.
Inaddition. more detailed info regarding ONGC Recruitment 2016 2017, etc is mentioned in below link